"I am Usidore!
Wizard of the 12th Realm of Ephysiyies,
Master of Light
and Shadow,
Manipulator of Magical Delights,
Devourer of Chaos,
Champion
of the Great Halls of Terr’akkas.
The elves know me as Fi’ang Yalok.
The dwarves know me as Zoenen Hoogstandjes.
And I am also known in the
Northeast as Gaismunēnas Meistar..."
-Usidore the Blue; Hello from the Magic Tavern
-Usidore the Blue; Hello from the Magic Tavern
This was the last painting of 2021. I named it "Portrait of a Wizard with Birds" and it was made with watercolour and gouache on paper.
This piece was inspired by Usidore the Blue a wizard played by Matt Young on the podcast named Hello from the Magic Tavern. Usidore himself has a twitter account in which he interact with fans and said this about the painting:
| HOW DID I NOT SPOT THEE AS THOU PAINTED US!? |
That... MADE MY DAY! It was an incredible experience to have a character react to something I created! Godspeed to the people at that podcast!
No comments:
Post a Comment