Wednesday, 14 October 2020

Magical Cat [Inktober 2020 ]



   As I mentioned on my Instagram post this motif of drawing a magical cat is a self imposed tradition that started in 2017 with me redrawing a drawing I have made in 2011. Since then every Inktober I have made one magical cat, usually on the 13th. 

   Here are all of them:

 


  • 2017 The wizard cat is in its workshop; Fountain pen on a 75g/m² offset paper sketchbook.
  • 2018 Apprentice cat flies on a broom; Ink pen, felt pen, red ink and white gouache on a 90g/m² notepad piece of paper. 
  • 2019 Women accusing cat of witchcraft; Indian ink on 100g/m² mixed media sketchbook.
  • 2020 Sphinx cat learns byzantine secrets; Indian Ink on archival-quality paper sketchbook.
     
 In case you're interested here is the link for the song used on my time lapse: TIGHT Indian type beat.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment